Friday, August 14, 2009

Review: Bubble and Bee Organics Pit Putty

[image from http://safemama.com]



It's been two days since I have received my package from Bubble and Bee Organics and everyhing is working out fantastic. Let me say that first of all, I love this company already. Before I ordered anything, I was just on their website and saw a little button that said Stephanie(the owner) was online. I decided to send her a message and right away she responded. That is a very rare thing to encounter now-a-days because you'd probably have to go through customer service and a bunch of people before getting an answer.....and probably would have to wait a few days to week to receive a response too! Anyway, she was very helpful and informative when she answered my questions so already she gets brownie points! So I decided to buy her deodorant duo pack in the Geranium Lime scent after hearing that it was the more feminine scent. I was a bit skeptical on the geranium part because I had no idea what that smelled like, but the scent of limes won me over. I love lime!

So I was waiting for the mail to come and it took exactly 2 days for it come to my mailbox :)

Then the big opening. As expected, I received my 2 deodorants in geranium lime.....and then something dropped....a gift! It was an organic lip balm in Coconut& Lime. It smells sooooo good. It really smells like coconut and lime and the first time I put some on my lips was like heaven. It went on extremely smooth and my lips were moisturized instantly. The greatest thing is that I don't feel bad about constantly licking my lips because it's organic. Win-win situation!!!!

Okay let's get to my review on the deodorant. I lifted up the cap and got a sniff of it. I'm going to tell you the truth, it was a bit too strong at first. And i noticed it had melted a bit from its travel to its new home so I stuck it in the fridge for awhile so it would get stiff. After I tested it's consistency I applied it to my underarms and there was a bit of flaking but I wasn't worried because I was told that it would do that and to just rub it gently onto my underarm. It worked like a charm. The scent changed from the package to my actual skin too. It kind of mellowed out and I definitely smelled that lovely lime scent.

A few hours later.....
I still smelled good. No funk! I couldn't resist smelling my undearms every 5 minutes or so because I just wanted to make sure that it was working. This stuff worked surprisingly well to keep me really dry like an anti-perspirant (but without all those bad chemicals). I really am impressed with the deodorant because I didn't know for certain that it was going to work this great. Like I said in my previous post, I have tried out some natural deodorants in the past and none ever worked for me. This one has got me hooked now. I'm never even going to use those nasty chemical-filled deodorants/anti-perspirants again! Goodbye to Secret, Dove, Degree, and Suave. Hello Bubble&Bee Organic!

No comments:

Post a Comment