Thursday, December 10, 2009

Some Purchases

I have a holiday work party I'm attending in 2 weeks and I'm super excited. It will be nice to see how my co-workers act out of the office and with a little booze on them or maybe a lot of booze because we're going to have an open bar!

I already bought my dress and shoes for the event and got some good deals doing a little bit of research on retailmenot.com I don't even do any online shopping without first checking out that website because I love getting % offs on my purchases.


Isn't my dress cute? The top is a bow and the skirt part is really fun and flirty.

I got a deal on these shoes. I had originally tried them on at the store but they were too expensive for me at the time. Then I was bored last night and went onto the Jc Penney website and bought them for under $20 when I found a coupon on you know where!


I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to wear for accessories and makeup. I've been experimenting with my Urban Decay shadow box and did a nice brown smokey eye last night with a bit of green as my eyeliner to make my brown eyes pop. If I don't go that route, I may go for something with a bit more color. Maybe some purple?

If you have any recommendations, please share it with me by commenting!

One last thing that I bought was a new straightner. I've had my Solia straightner for about 5 years now and worked great. I think it was a year ago that one of the plates started coming loose and it started to snag my hair. I put up with it because I didn't have a job at the moment and it was still working pretty well. I got an e-mail from Folica that they were having a 10 hour private sale and got an AMAZING deal on a straightner with a couple of extras ;) for $89.99! there weren't even any taxes and shipped for free because it was over $50. Unfortunately, the sale is over but definitely join their mailing list because they always send me emails about sales and coupons. That's my go-to place to buy any hair tools because they have good brands and they have tons of reviews done by customers which I really appreciate. I keep tracking my package like crazy, but thank goodness it's somewhere in Southern CA right now. I'm expecting it in the next 2 days and I can't wait to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment