Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Who needs a Boyfriend when you have a soft B. Makowsky?





As promised, here are some pictures of my new B. Makowsky purse. It came in the mail yesterday and it came in a huge box. I started thinking "Did I really buy that big of a purse?" Well I opened the box and was really surprised at how big this purse is. I was really thinking that it would be smaller but I can't complain because it's quite lovely. It is a bit heavy as well and it's because of the hardware. I love the dark brown color of the bag with the rose-toned hardware. It's a great match. And how awesome is the animal print inside? Love it! I've never spent so much on one purse before, but like I said, it is something I bought to celebrate for my new job and my 24th birthday. I really do like the B. Makowsky handbag line so I hope to purchase more in the future. Who needs a boyfriend, when you can just hug this bag instead (it's softer anyway)!

No comments:

Post a Comment