Saturday, January 9, 2010

2nd Meg's Makeup Gift


I just received my megsmakeup.com 25o point gift! I was waiting around for it yesterday and the mailman had it! I was so incredibly excited to open my package. I got a 50 ml Zakia's Pure Argan Oil and an X-Large Urban Decay Primer potion. Amazing! and it was all for free! I don't know if I can say it enough, but it's the real deal! Trust me, this has been the 2nd package I have gotten from Meg and it's such a great website. Anyway, these two things together cost $82. The argan oil retails at $60 on the Zakria's website and the primer potion is $22.

I was a bit confused about the argan oil at first but then once I googled it, I knew why I received it. Meg really knows how to personalize these packages. It is specified on my profile page that I have been having trouble with oily skin lately and that nothing has worked. Voila! This argan oil has become a really popular cosmetic item because it helps with wrinkles and fine lines, and most importantly for me, it possesses a sebum regulating action for oily skin. YES! I can't wait to try this out and see if it works on my skin.

4 comments:

  1. great package! :)

    I was a bit puzzled when i saw ur argan oil as well haha at first i thought it was a bottle of perfume! let us know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations !!!!!!!!
    I love argan Oil I mix it with EVERYTHING it's it's an anti aging, it cures acne !!!
    I didn't get mine yet but I am getting more excited now

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great package! I'm constantly amazed at the wonderful gifts Meg sends out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharyn
    I am writing to you about the Zakia's Argan Oil. Zakia and I created this company to offer the very best Moroccan cosmetic products and I would love to know what you think. Meg has been great and we have had some great reviews. If you have any questions regarding application please let me know. Also any recommendations are greatly appreciated.
    Very best regards,
    Ralph
    Co-Founder
    Zakia's Morocco

    ReplyDelete