Saturday, January 9, 2010

December/January Haul

[MAC eyeshadows in Cranberry and Lovelace]


[Standard button up collared shirt for work, metallic wallet, and owl ring from Forever 21]

[metallic wallet]

[gold&white owl ring]

[H&M black studded crossbody bag]

[Another pair of Worthington shoes I got from JC Penney. They're slowly becoming one of my favorite shoe brands. ]


So I haven't posted many pictures lately and I thought why not let you guys see what I have bought over the past couple of weeks or so.

I have used the Love lace eyeshadow maybe about twice now and am really liking it. It's a graying blue shade and it's really blendable and easy to use with other colors. I have been using it as my entire lid color and then using MAC's Sable eyeshadow as my crease color. Love!!! I have used Cranberry once and it's a gorgeous color. It's pretty intense so I will probably use it more during the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment