Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Simple Neutral Eye

So I was bored and decided to do a simple neutral eye. I have moments where I just experiment and practice my makeup. It can be a bit difficult to find a good eye look for work because I want some color but nothing over the top. I decided to use my Everyday Minerals eyeshadow in Wildflowers. It's a pretty matte taupe/mauve color. I haven't been reaching for this because its a bit out of my reach. My mineral makeup is in a separate makeup case under the sink so I don't often go down there.

I had only used my Stila Smudge pot in bronze for eye makeup to work this morning and I decided to do a neutral look to go with it when I got home to experiment. And sorry in advance, but I didn't want to put mascara on! I really like how it turned out. Hope you guys like it too!

Products used:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Everyday Minerals e/s in Wildflowers
-NYX e/s in Golden Poppy
-Stila Smudge Pot in Bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment