Friday, February 12, 2010

Victoria's Secret: Getting Fitted and Love Rocks Fragrance

I was at the mall with my sister and we've been talking about wanting to split the bra sale going on at Victoria's Secret. A selection of bras are 2 for $40. I decided to get a bra fitting since I was already there and I was a tiny bit off of what I thought I was. I don't know if many of you know, but I guess about 70% of women are wearing the wrong bra size. That's terrible. Imagine the lack of support our boobies are getting?! Anyways I tried a bra in the right size and I can't believe how much of a difference it makes. I, of course, had to buy that bra and super happy with my purchase. So ladies, if you happen to be at a Victoria's Secret or any department store, make sure to get a bra fitting. You will not regret it.



I also bought the mini sized body mist in their new fragrance, Love Rocks. I was approached by a sales lady to smell their new fragrance and it smells yummy&sexy. My initial thought after seeing the red bottle was that it was going to be way too strong. It's a tad sweet, warm, and also fresh smelling. The Victoria's Secret website describes this fragrance as:
Wild at heart. A punk princess. Rock chick meets très chic in this rebellious riff on vivid plum, hypnotic violet and sensual vanilla, the latest addition to our glamorous Sexy Little Things® fragrance collection. Love out loud in Love Rocks! Domestic.

Fragrance type: fruity floral
Top notes: bergamot, peony, raspberry sorbet
Middle notes: sandalwood flower, jasmine, peach nectar, plum, stephanotis
Low notes: golden amber, violet, cashmere musk, vanilla
I definitely get the fruity notes in the beginning but then the amber, musk, and vanilla take over. I'm not really into sweet smelling perfumes but this has a great balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment