Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Face of the Day




Sorry for the lack of updates. I know it's been weeks. I wanted to share my face of the day. This is actually the makeup I wore into the office today. It's pretty neutral but I wanted a pop of green so I decided to wear a nice olive green eyeliner. I like to sneak in a pop of color once in awhile so my makeup isn't so boring. It's really easy to add a pop of color when you have a neutral eye because then you can always line your eye with a dark blue, teal, purple, or green. Just have fun and experiment. This look is pretty quick and probably only took 7-10 minutes.

Products used:

FACE
-Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer in Neutral to Tan 40 (I love this!)
-Everyday Minerals Start to Finish Bronzer

EYES
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Toasted
-Sephora Waterproof eyeliner in Olive
-Nivea Volume Impact Mascara (from Germany)

LIPS
-Carmex
-Revlon Lipgloss in Life's A Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment