Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Favorite Products



CLEANSER: Murad's Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser
I feel like this cleanser really gets the makeup, oil, and dirt off my face. The bottle says it helps tightens pores and while my pores have not disappeared(which would be awesome!), I personally feel like it has reduced the size of my pores. In addition, it smells lovely and I love that its a foam cleanser! Great for removing eye makeup without any stinging!




MOISTURIZER: Zakia's Argan Oil
I use this stuff every morning after I wash my face. It's done wonderful things for my skin. Like I said in previous posts, using oil to moisturize scared me at first because I thought I would end up looking like an oil slick by the end of the day, but it has been the complete opposite. This oil has made me less oily throughout the months and my skin could not be happier. I want to try and use it on my hair next! My hair tends to get pretty dry at the ends, so I may start applying this on my damp hair.




TINTED MOISTURIZER: Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer
I needed something that offered a little bit of coverage and some SPF and what can I say, this "makeup" is a blessing. It contains SPF 20 and retinol which are great for the skin. I guess why I love this so much is because it makes my skin glow without me having to cake on makeup. It also prevents my skin from getting too oily throughout the day. I hope they don't discontinue it!






BLUSH: Flirt! in Pink Tutu
I won this blush from Makeupforlife. I thought it was a bit too sparkly when I opened it the first time but I use this about 4 times a week. It works with my complexion so well and gives a great flush to my cheeks. I have read from other blogs, that this is a NARS Orgasm dupe. I don't intend to buy NARS because I feel its a bit overpriced, but if you could save a bit, I would suggest trying Flirt's version. FYI: Flirt is pretty much a dupe for MAC because they are owned by MACs owner, Estee Lauder.




[This picture puts the shade to shame. Its actually looks more like a dark plum in person]


LIPSTICK: MAC Amorous
A perfect shade in my opinion! It's hard to explain but its a lovely mauve color. I like to wear it alone or wear it with my favorite lip gloss, Revlon's Life a Peach. MAC lipsticks are my favorite because they have that great light flavor of vanilla, offer a great range of colors and finishes, and long-lasting.



Now, to you guys....What are some of your all time favorite products? Leave me a comment and let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment