Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer

I was beginning to get super oily half way through the day and I was getting frustrated. I've just been using my Everyday Minerals Foundation and even with primer, I was still an oil slick at the end of the day. I've been wanting to try a tinted moisturizer for a really long time now because it's almost fool-proof. So I went to the drugstore and found the Neutrogena Tinted moisturizer and decided to give it a go. The first time I wore it, I wore it alone with no powder to set it. It felt really light and gave enough color without being too heavy looking. By the end of the day, I wasn't as oily so I really liked that. Then I decided to use my Everyday Minerals foundation/powder over it to set it and I'm liking the results. My face isn't really that oily anymore and not very shiny by the end of the day. Hopefully I'll keep getting the same results!



So I've been working for almost a month now, it will be exactly a month on November 8th. I'm really liking it! I've learned a lot and at this point, they are giving me projects with minimal supervision. An assistant project manager sat down with me for about an hour and a half last month to teach me how to prepare a certain document. Of course, it was way too much information to retain but my notes are really helping. So these past 2 days, I've been working non-stop on the document and finally finished all the parts that I could. I'm just waiting on these 2 technical reports that other consulting firms are working on. I have been popping into the project manager's office once or twice a day to ask for help on some topics and he's super nice and helpful. I'll hopefully finish with this document next week, if not by tomorrow. Talk about an accomplishment! The job's pretty fun though because I like to research and write anyways. That's my update on work! :)

2 comments:

  1. You should try the Medi-matte oil control lotion spf 20 by Cosmedicine [sephora]. I apply it in the morning, underneath my makeup and it works ALLLL day. @ 4pm still no shine & no need for oil blotting papers anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually tried a sample of it and it didn't work that well on me. i was pretty bummed too because when i first saw it in a magazine ad, it looked promising, but my face just gets oily by the end of the day. i wish it worked on me as well as it is working on your skin!

    ReplyDelete