Friday, May 1, 2009

fitness update

6 days in a row of running a mile on the treadmill has done me wonders. i can't believe i haven't been doing this before but i feel great. i'm definitely sore at times, but it's really worth it in the end. i should have been suffering from menstrual cramps this week but i'm not! woot woot! i just feel happier and energized now-a-days. i just need to keep up with it, because i do have days where i want to skip a day but end up telling myself that that would be the easy way out. and i guess my mom noticed a difference in my face, well more like my double chin, she says she doesn't see it anymore. hahaha 

time to work out on my arms and abs (you can't see them yet but i hope they pop out soon for their debut =]  IN MY DREAMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment