Friday, May 29, 2009

you want to guess?

i should be at work but i'm so sick! i really felt like shit the whole day yesterday and the boss told me not to overdo it with work so she told me i should take today off if i wasn't feeling good. it felt great to stay in bed this morning, especially when it's cold and gloomy. i had a terrible night yesterday because my coughing was persistent. bubba suggested i take vitamin C pills but i didn't have any so him and sheena went to CVS and bought me a bottle. i took a vitamin C with my cold medicine and i felt very weird. the room was pretty much spinning. i went to bed to lay down and see if it would go away but it was horrible. i ended up just closing my eyes and fell asleep.

so there might be some changes coming up in my life. i don't want to say too much because i pretty much want to keep it to myself but it's exciting. anyone want to guess?

1 comment: