Tuesday, May 5, 2009

mall rat

well hello there. so nerissa and i had a little adventure in escondido. she had to go to the mall but had to pick something up in san pasqual valley so we decided to do that beforehand. it was pretty fun riding along because we saw some interesting things like an ostrich farm! i didn't even know we had any here in san diego but there was a good size farm out there. i'm fascinated by their legs and how they bend...it's weird but cool at the same time. anyway so we got to our destination pretty early so we were waiting in the car until she could go inside. then after that we went to north county fair. she ended up buying some earrings from Lucky and i bought some cheap-o sunglasses from nordie's. after that we were pretty hungry so we went to sushiya and had some sushi. then she dropped me off at my house. 

oh yeah, we had such a funny conversation about getting our lady parts checked. it all started because i told her about my recent visit to the doctor to get my pap smear. let me tell you....it was not pleasant. the whole visit made me a little uncomfortable. it didn't help that i wasn't relaxed so the entire thing hurt like a b-i-t-c-h. i felt violated!  i'm glad i got a check up though because i want to know if there is anything wrong with me. i also had to wait half an hour after my appointment to get my first dose of Gardasil. i figured why not? i was already there and i needed the vaccination anyway. in other health related news, i freakin hope i don't have a cavity! my last cleaning was last year and these past couple of days, i've been having a major toothache. i don't know if it's just sensitive or part of my filling came off when i chewed gum or ate something sticky. F! 

No comments:

Post a Comment