Tuesday, June 2, 2009

answer to you wanna guess

well i might have got you thinking really hard about my previous post. i thought i should spill a bit of info out. the big change is not a new job and it's not a new boyfriend. those two things would actually be awesome but as of now, are non-existent. hahaha. i wish though! anyway the big change is actually a big move. while i love san diego and CA in general, i feel like it is not necessarily the right place for me right now. the cost of living and the amount of our state's cut backs are tremendous. i just feel like i can't be what i want to be. i want to be able to find a good paying job and be able to afford to buy a house someday! so i think a move will do great things for me. sheena, bubba, and i are leaning towards arizona because it's still close to CA that we can still drive home once in awhile to visit, they have affordable homes, and cities there are expanding so we might be able to find jobs in our field. it will definitely be hard to be away from my parents but i'm thinking of it as a way to pursue my dream and become financially independent. i never thought i could leave san diego, but it's definitely something i'm considering and planning for. that's the big news guys. don't expect a move this year though. it's still an on going thing we're researching and we still have to drive out there later this month or next month to get a feel for the place. 

something bad happened today. i had a car accident. my lovely car is now a bit scratched and banged up. grrr! i went to clairemont this morning to go to a doctor's appointment because my cough has been horrible and won't let me sleep! i got prescribed this nasty cough medicine that doesn't seem to be doing anything for me right now, but i hope it gets rid of my stupid cough soon. so after that i went on the 52 and got onto the Interstate 15 connector. I was just trying to get home to rest, and all of a sudden i feel a car bang onto my passenger side. this guy veered into my lane and messed up my mirror, left a huge black scratch on my front passenger door and left about 3 dents. he totally messed up his mirror too, but his was hanging off his car. anyway i'm glad we were both okay and didn't get hurt. i'm just bummed my car has to go to the shop to get fixed because it won't be the same. i hope whoever fixes it can give it a nice paint job because my car has a pearl mica finish and who knows if the color and finish will match the original.  

No comments:

Post a Comment