Monday, June 8, 2009

i'm in love.....with a vampire


i honestly didn't get the whole hype with Twilight and Robert Pattinson but i got sucked into it quickly! i remember him from Harry Potter but didn't really think he was hot....i just thought he was cute. Then he became one of Perez Hilton's muses and all I read and saw was him. Then Sheena borrowed Twilight from her boyfriend's sister and I was super intrigued to watch it. Although I didn't think the actual movie was that great, I actually like it. It was a bit slow but I think it was supposed to play like a novel. I am officially obsessed with Robert Pattinson. It didn't help that I watched the MTV movie awards like a damn teeny bopper and waited for him to be on my tv screen! Everything about him is hot. His English accent, his lovely head of messy-just rolled out of bed hair, and his style. I absolutely love that I don't care if the buttons on my shirt don't line up symmetrically or wrinkly looking. He just has something mysterious about him. I totally understand why girls swoon over him. He's absolutely freaking beautiful!!! 


 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the move ir read the book...but on that picture of yours he sure looks hot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's the thing....i heard from a lot of people that the book is better than the movie but i'm doing it completely opposite. this way i can base edward cullen as robert pattinson! he is hot! i find myself just googling him sometimes!

    ReplyDelete