Tuesday, June 23, 2009

update on my teef

so i had my dentist's appointment this afternoon and it went well. It all started last weekend when I was flossing my teeth before bed and I felt like it was stuck in between my teeth. I was trying to wiggle it out nicely, but then......out popped part of my tooth. hahaha. like the inner core of one of my molars! i thought it was originally my filling, but then i stuck my tongue in the whole and it was way too deep. anyways, i went in today and my dentist said it was definitely part of my tooth that came out and that it needed to be filled. my dentist is a big fan of not injecting anesthesia when he drills and of course i trust the guy because he's done so many damn fillings for my cavity-prone mouth. it wasn't at all painful until the end because it was hitting close to the nerve. here comes the scary thing though......i might need a root canal if i feel throbbing pain near that tooth. i guess there isn't too much space left from my tooth to the actual nerve so a root canal could be waiting for me in the future. OUCH! i'm hoping and praying that it won't have to come to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment