Monday, September 28, 2009

Glitterized in Hillcrest

I had a really fun weekend with my friends! On Saturday night Totran, Dante, and Alex went to Hillcrest and let loose! I haven't seen the guys in over a year because Dante had moved to Seattle but I missed them dearly. I remember my last year in college partying up with the guys and they really showed me how to have fun!

I was the first to arrive at Totran's place so we just talked and did some pre-drinking while we waited for the guys to arrive because they had just watched Kathy Griffin. We caught up with each other and then we headed out to Universal. It was too much fun in there. Good music, friends, and drinks. What could be better. Alex bought all of us a Washington apple shot and then a sweet tea. After 4 drinks I was buzzzzzzzed. I haven't felt like that in a really long time so it felt nice and of course the sweet dance moves came.

We decided to go across the street to another club and it was crazy. Such a different scene but lots of fun. There were definitely some crazy characters in there! We noticed when we got through the doors that there was a glitter room and the guys were joking around that we should put some on but I didn't want any because it would be a hot mess. We only stayed for a bit and then we headed outside. It was just me, Totran, and Dante at first so we were wondering where the hell Alex went and next thing you know.....poof! We were glitterized. We were all pretty sweaty so the damn glitter had something to stick to. Alex seriously dumped all the glitter on my boobs. Freakin' hilarious. I will never forget that ever!

Then we walked several blocks to go to Alex's car and hit up the Jack in the Box drive thru because we were hungry. Took the food to Totran's and feasted. It was a great night and it made me realize how much fun I can be if I just put myself out there and stopped being a hermit. Definitely going to have more fun nights like this in the future and be young again!

Glitter.........











No comments:

Post a Comment