Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks

Maybelline's new Color Sensational Lipsticks are really my holy grail lipsticks as of now. I really love MAC lipsticks but sometimes I don't have the money to drop $14 for a tube so I try to find good quality drugstore brand lipstick to fill the void. I believe there was a Buy One Get One Free sale at CVS for Maybelline products so it was about $8-9 bucks for 2 lipsticks. These were a great buy so I highly recommend checking out your drugstore ads to see when they will have another BOGO sale.

These Maybelline lipsticks are really great because they have great color and I find them extremely hydrating. There are so many shades in the store and it seems like a lot of the colors are wearable and will suit many skin tones. Most of the drugstores I've been in have the lipsticks sorted out into their color families so there will be a Pink, Red, Purple, Nude, etc section. It makes it really easy to find shades!

I've been into pink lipsticks lately so I love Pink Petal and Party Pink. I have actually been grabbing for Pink Petal everyday now because it's such a soft wearable pink. I use Party Pink when I want a medium pink. Muave-Ulous is perfect for the fall season. Darker shades are definitely in and this is in my opinion is a must have.

Enjoy the swatches and check these out if you are on a bit of a budget but want high quality lipsticks.




[top to bottom: Pink Petal, Party Pink, Mauve-Ulous]



2 comments:

  1. I currently own 3 of these Color sensational lipsticks and i am in love with Born with it, So i was just looking at your swatches & was wondering which lipstick was is your current favorite??

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry my comment is almost a month late but i really love party pink! it's an amazing medium pink and i always feel like the color helps brighten up my face. I haven't checked out the other colors for this line but I want to see what Born with it looks like.

    ReplyDelete