Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Meg's Makeup Package

I just received my megsmakeup.com gift from redeeming my points and I couldn't be happier. I got some really good products to try out! And how cute is it that Meg writes a handwritten note with the package!


Everyday Minerals Blush in Apple

Moon's Harvest Sweet Heart Bath Bomb shaped as a cupcake. I don't even know if I could ever use this because it's way too cute!

All the items in my package: Moon's Harvest Sweet Heart bath bomb, EDM blush in Apple & Moon's Harvest Bath Butter in Blackberry Spritzer




2 comments:

  1. Saw your site from Meg's Makeup! What a nice gift you received from Meg. I'm also an Everyday Minerals user as well, so that was nice for her to include the blush from them. Which point bracket was this gift from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! This was actually the 250 point bracket. I really liked my gift package because I felt like it was so personalized. It's funny because I was meaning to run out for more shower gel since I just ran out and this package came and saved me a trip. And I couldn't believe she gave out EDM, but it's great because it's basically what I use for makeup everyday. Your blog is awesome I'm gonna add you to my blog list!

    ReplyDelete