Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ab exercises

I was bored last night and ended up on self magazine's website. It's actually pretty good because they give you a lot of tips on losing weight and healthy eating. I happened to be interested in some ab exercises and found a good video on their site. I tried some of the moves last night and I woke up sore so that's awesome! I get so bored of regular crunches but these moves are actually fun to do.




And I went to PB tonight to meet up with some geography friends. Yvette and I decided to carpool since we live 5 minutes from each other and we had lots of time to catch up. We were talking about having separation anxiety from school and especially our friends. We went from seeing each other every day at school to not seeing each other ever since graduation. But it's so nice that we all try our best to hang out when we can. So we (Totran, Shannon, Yvette, Sebastian, and I) ended up going to Zanzibar Cafe in PB and had some beverages. Then Courtney came and we decided to go next door to some Thai restaurant. I had some of her chicken and spring rolls and it was actually pretty good. Thai food is still something I'm exploring, just like every other Asian cuisine. We had a great time catching up and brainstorming a list of things we're going to be doing together. I believe our #1 is laser tagging in Point Loma. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment