Monday, March 9, 2009

boy bands

i am embarrassed to say that i am listening to backstreet boys right now. i didn't even like them as much as Nsync but geez their songs just bring me back to my middle school days. i just remember how crazy all the girls were about Nsync....I guess it's comparable to girls today and the Jonas Brothers.  what's even more embarrassing is that i can actually sing along to these damn songs. oh well, it's fun!

Oh yeah did you know that pollution is as bad indoors as it is outdoors?
People spend 90 percent of their time indoors, and your home can be two to five times as polluted as the air outside, according to the Environmental Protection Agency

I've heard this fact alot of times already, but I decided to try out one of the many solutions to purify the air inside my house. One easy solution is to have a house plant in the bedroom so I bought a small plant from Target today. My sister bought me this super cute cow mug last year and I wasn't really using it because it was huge! I just had it sitting near the kitchen sink but now it's purpose in life is to be my plant's pot. it's so cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment