Monday, March 30, 2009

Grumpy

Sick. I feel sick. It all started last night after I scarfed down my dinner when I skipped breakfast and lunch. Why would I do that in the first place? It was not intentional at all. We left our house around 10:30 a.m. to head up to LAX because we had family arriving from Germany. To make this story short, the information got mixed up so we waited like 4 hours for nothing. We could have gone home around 1 p.m. but instead we left around 4. Of course I was already moody because I was super hungry and didn't want to eat at the airport because I didn't want to do an eat and run in case my family arrived while i was still eating. So we drove to the Red Robin in San Diego and I think we finally ate around 6 or 7. I was so hungry that I ate my food faster than usual. Big freakin' mistake. After an hour after eating I had such a big stomach ache. I didn't know what to do with myself. I just drank some really hot oolong tea and then took a Zantac and that was a big relief. I went to sleep and woke up a couple hours later experiencing menstrual cramps. I just have the best luck! So it's the next day and I'm still suffering from cramps. I honestly don't know how to prevent them. I heard exercising really helps but I have been doing that and I still get cramps. And I know a lot of women use birth control pills to control cramps but I don't want to take birth control because I don't want extra hormones in my body. I've read that cramps are the worst when you're around 18-24 years old so I really hope they will calm down in a couple of years. I just hate the way I feel because I'm pretty much bed ridden, nauseated, and grumpy. No one wants to be around me, and that works vice versa. 

It's a beautiful day outside, but I'm scared to step out due to discomfort. I could be out having fun with my relatives from Germany, but I know I'm a miserable sight right now. I think my readers know to expect a cramp&PMS blog every month and I'm sorry for my complaining but blogging my feelings helps me get some of my anger out. Otherwise, I'd be a ticking time bomb. It's been 2 hours since I've taken my Midol and the caffeine is taking some effect to my body. I feel sluggish and my body feels like jello. That is actually a good thing in the state of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment