Thursday, April 2, 2009

going away

yippy! i feel so much better after 2 days of feeling miserable. I'm back to my happy self again. I've been having fun with my relatives for the past couple of days. Yesterday, sheena, sanchia, jasmin, my aunt, and I parked at Fashion Valley and rode the trolley around S.D. We went around Horton Plaza and then got hungry after walking around so much that we stopped by Old Town and ate at Casa Guadalajara. We pretty much got full after eating so much chips& salsa that we barely finished our lunch. I had such a good entree though.....Mango Chipotle Chicken with Arroz Poblano. I wish I could have some right now but my father ate my leftovers hahaha.

Then today the day started with the sis and i heading down to mission valley to go to a job fair. We probably only stayed for a good 5 minutes because it sucked. The only good booth there was the San Diego Zoo. The rest of the booths were all businesses like insurance, etc. The place was packed though! So after that we picked up the foreigners and went to my aunt's house to go visit her. We went to BJ's pizza and had a freakin' feast, it was delicious. We ordered 2 medium pizzas and I ordered a BBQ chicken salad because i really needed some vegetables in my diet after eating out for the past 2 days. I wish I could make that salad at home because I could eat it whenever and at a fraction of the cost! Then we went around Ross to walk off our food and then it was back to my aunt's house for a shopping giveaway! My aunt gave my relatives so many clothes and jewelry! I can't believe she just has that stuff lying around her house. craziness. after a good hour of freebies, we decided to drive home. the drive was definitely a little hard because i was so sleepy! i might not be able to update this until next week because i'm going on a road trip with the relatives for 5 days. i'm so excited because we're hitting up some national parks. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment