Thursday, April 23, 2009

needing some fun in my mundane life!

i need some fun in my life! that's what i've been thinking this entire damn week! after the road trip, i got sick of driving around and going to places, but now, i've been itching to do something fun. it looks like me and courtney might be heading to downtown tomorrow to do some walking around and just good old catching up. who knows what we'll end up doing though. there's a padres game tomorrow night so that's a possibility. i'm excited to do something though, just as long as i get out of the house!

anyway, i'm waiting until sheena and bubba finish watching southland so i can resume Transporter. for some odd reason i've never seen any of the transporter movies. very odd. 

over to makeup related news......i have been experimenting a lot lately with bright colored eyeliners. i honestly can't seem to wear black eyeliner because i feel it's way too harsh for my face. so my latest obsession has been turning my bright eyeshadows into eyeliner! it's nice to have a pop of color especially during the spring season so i've already tried a bright blue and green and love how it makes my eyes pop. oh, the possibilities are endless. :) i am not a super crafty person, but i love how creative i can get when it comes to makeup. i sometimes dream of being in my own makeup factory mixing up these intense colors and going just wild with inventing products.

No comments:

Post a Comment