Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fitness& RLS

i don't want to jinx myself by saying this but i've been working out for 3 days straight now. i wasn't doing much cardio, but was doing straight up resistance bands and ab workouts last month, but the past 3 days i've been running a mile. it's weird because i hate running, but once i'm into it, it's like such a release of stress. It helps with the frustrations in life. I hope this becomes an addiction for me. I am in that phase in my life where I want to really take care of my body so I've been watching what I eat and trying to exercise daily. I'm feeling good though! Clothes are beginning to fit better and I'm slowly regaining my self-esteem. The only problem I've been having is what I think is Restless Leg Syndrome. I feel it has worsened after I've been running. I'll try to sleep at night and my legs feel weird--it's hard to explain actually. It's like I lay there but there is an urge to move them all the time. This probably explains the lack of sleep lately. I might have to ask my physician about this because it is quite bothersome. Anyways, I just wanted to share that with you all. I am really proud of myself and I hope to live a healthier lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment