Friday, March 20, 2009

crawlies

i'm so sleepy right now but i feel like i can't fall asleep...it's not cold enough! bleh and i have a headache too. the cause of my sleepiness? Termites.

We recently found some termites in the house. It sorta makes my skin crawl knowing that these things are literally crawling underneath my house and reproducing like crazy. We had made 3 appointments with 3 different pest control companies to come inspect and give us an estimate of the cost of treatment. Unfortunately, we forgot one was for this morning and got an unexpected call that they were on their way. hahaha of course I was sleeping like baby until I was forced to wake up. I don't want a stranger staring at me sleep. That's kinda creepy. So the guy inspected and we decided to go with this particular company so they're going to be working on the house next week. it's such a relief! oh yeah we're fortunate that we're not getting the tent treatment or else we'd have to be out of our house for a couple days...not to mention the cost of the damn thing!

it's a beautiful friday and here i am at home. i don't know what tonight's plans are but i wish it was a bit more chilly so i can get into my blanket and sleep like a baby. a gyro sandwich sounds so delicious right now, but unfortunately it's friday and that means no meat. i'm forced to google image that just to see what it would like it in front of me and wow i wish i could have it for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment