Saturday, March 21, 2009

O

So there is this big rave over Nars Orgasm blush. It's supposed to give you that flushed look of just having an orgasm. you get my point. Unfortunately, the cost of one of those classic black packages is going to cost you $25! I would love to own the original for myself but can't seem to let myself buy it because i'm jobless. Fortunately for us recessionistas, there are dupes for this holy grail. According to my research, Milani Cosmetics sells a blush that is very much like Orgasm named Luminous. I saw swatches online and decided that I wanted to get it. CVS sells them for $6.49 and that's where I bought mine. I was lucky because I got the very last one in the store! I'm sure the word has spread of this dupe and who wouldn't want to save some money! I tried it on when I got home and it's pretty pigmented. It is a peachy pink with fine gold shimmer. It's a pretty build-able color so I like that about this blush too. I like that the shimmer is fine because I'm not a big fan of being shiny like a disco ball. So far, I really like this blush and I like that it gives me a healthy glow. So if you've never tried Nars Orgasm and want to try a cheaper version of it, then I highly recommend stopping by CVS and picking up the Milani Luminous blush. 


I actually have to try and sleep early tonight because we're going to L.A. tomorrow to visit my dad's aunt. We wanted to visit her before she goes through chemotherapy. It looks like I'm driving up to L.A. once again. blah! I'm taking my car and for some reason, my dad hasn't drove my car yet. I'm pretty sure he's afraid he's going to damage it or something haha. The drive up isn't so terrible....it's just the traffic that makes it unpleasant. I'm hoping for zero to minimal traffic tomorrow. OH pretty please!

No comments:

Post a Comment