Tuesday, July 21, 2009

hotness

it's been a hot few days here in san diego. i would love to go to the beach to get some relief from the heat, but i'm stuck in the house during the day because we're not done painting the house. 3 more walls and we're done!

anyway yesterday, sheena, ronell, and i watched the Harry Potter movie yesterday and it was so good! i think it's my favorite one so far, but sheena and ronell weren't so satisfied because they've read the books and a lot of things were missing. I want to go watch it again, but I'd rather get the DVD so I can put the subtitles on so I can understand everything they were saying.

other than that, my summer is going pretty well. I've been able to do some fun things and just get to hang out with my friends. this weekend bubba's family is going camping and it's going to be a good one. there's going to be tons of food, i don't know what i'm going to do with myself haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment