Wednesday, July 15, 2009

successful day of painting

my room went through a great transformation today and i'm absolutely thrilled of the outcome. it went from a boring shade of off white to a calming blue-green shade. it took my sis and i about 4-5 hours to get the entire room done. it was fun, but i'm so tired now. i looked up how many calories it burns to paint a room and i think it calculated like over 1,000 for my specific weight.that probably explains why i was feeling light headed. oh well because it was worth it! now i love my room. it looks as though my painting services aren't over yet....i still have to help paint the entire interior of my house. pretty excited about the transformation but i know i'm going to be so tired!

now i'm just listening to some slow Jason Mraz songs to help me relax. it's been a good day. i can't wait until friday because some friends and i are going to PB to hang out and catch up. time to be young and live life!

No comments:

Post a Comment