Sunday, July 12, 2009

wet n' wild mega eyes creme eyeliner


i love wearing eyeliner, but i hate how none seem to stay put. i've tried pencils, liquid, eyeshadow as liner, and even some other cream eyeliners and none have impressed me so far. i even thought that urban decay's 24/7 liner would work but i still have problems with it wearing off and smudging throughout the day. so i've been researching and have heard great reviews about gel/creme eyeliners seeming to work best so i was going to buy the Indelible gel eyeliner online and the websites that sell them suck. Most had a $10 minimum and/or had expensive shipping. the other option i had was buying MAC's black track fluidline for $15, but I skipped on that because I'm waiting until I go to the Carlsbad CCO to get it for under $11 instead. So for the mean time I found out that Wet N Wild sells a pretty darn good dupe of Mac's so I went to Rite Aid and bought the Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner for a whopping $3.99. hahah i love a bargain.

I tried it yesterday afternoon and I must say that it is really good. It stayed on my waterline people! Other liners usually fade after an hour or so on my waterline so i'm pretty much in love with this product already. It's really creamy and dries pretty fast so you have to work fast and make sure you have a good brush to use. It does come with an eyeliner brush but it was way too firm for me. I use my EcoTools angled eyeliner brush and it works really well. And f.y.i. you have to make sure you keep the lid closed tightly after use because it will dry out since it's in a plastic and not in a glass container. I keep mine in a ziploc bag just in case!

So if you have extremely oily lids and/or have problems with liners staying put....you might want to try this product out. It's a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment