Sunday, February 8, 2009

cousin night



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENZY!


i had fun last night at my cousin's house. it was his 38th birthday as well as his cousin chris's and the party was super spontaneous. all the cousins came over to celebrate. we had like 2 huge NY style pizzas, ceviche, guacamole, chips, and lots of booze. claudia ended up making some sort of concoction with this t.g.i. friday mudslide mix, starbuck's coffe liquer, kahlua, and vanilla soymilk. it was yum-o (as rachael ray would say)! we called it the milky way, but claudia really insisted on the dirty claudia or something like that. but it was really fun to hang out with the cousins, most of our parentals were at home so we let loose. i didn't really drink that much because i was driving and it was raining cats and dogs last night. i just had a good time talking to everyone and laughing. chris was hilarious last night. it wasn't necessarily his exact birthday but we were really trying to get him to drink. he happens to mention that his limit is when he turns red. He had about 2 drinks and we could hear him getting louder and turning really red. Of course we don't say anything because we want him to keep drinking. We were doing good until his mom tells him he looks drunk and really red. HAHA, then he looked straight at me and my sister with the "aha" face. 

chris, benson, claudia

chris really wanted that middle piece haha





claudia under the pool table



I just finished watching the Grammy's and I'm surprised I liked it this year. Award shows have not been entertaining to watch for a few years now but tonight's show was great. I liked that there were so many performances! I really liked the performances by:
  • Chris Martin/ Jay Z followed by Coldplay
  • M.I.A. with T.I., Jay Z, Lil Wayne, and Kanye West
  • Sugarland and Adele
  • Al Green, JT, Boyz II Men, Keith Urban
And I was sooooo looking forward to see Rihanna perform and see what she was going to wear because she has such great style. But, unfortunately she was hospitalized due to a bruised face! 



No comments:

Post a Comment