Tuesday, February 24, 2009

pretty bad day


I had jury duty today and it was horrible. It started at 8 a.m. so I got up at 6 this morning to get ready. My name got called before 11 a.m. and was told to go to lunch and to come back at 1:30. I honestly didn't know what to do with myself. I just ate at Pick Up Stix near the courthouse and then decided to drive to Target that was like 5 minutes away to pass up time. And of course by the time I left Target it was only like 11:30. geez! I hate when the time is going so slow! So I just drove back to the courthouse and stayed in my car to listen to music. Then it was just a bunch of waiting until we were told that we were dismissed and that was around 2 p.m. So glad that's over because I was feeling crappy already due to my PMS. Bloating, cramps, and irritability! That's what I have to look forward to each month. And I tend to suffer badly from PMS. Like right now I feel like shit. I am sitting here with a hot water bottle on my tummy to combat my menstrual cramps. Gahhhh it hurts so bad. It hurts so bad that sometimes I want to throw up. This is definitely T.M.I. (too much information) but you love me so you love this entry. 


1 comment:

  1. you should try ponstel (: its prescription only. but it works. a lot better than aleve does for pms. I have them bad too. blah

    ReplyDelete