Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Recent Haul

These are some items I received this month. The NYX lipsticks are from Cherry Culture and the 3 eyeshadows are the ones I won from an Everyday Minerals color challenge.


  • Nyx lipstick from L-R (Thalia, Doll, Hebe, Milan)&EDM e/s in 10 Items or Less, Autumn Afternoon, and In the Garden

Closer look


I really love these lipsticks. They are creamy and apply smoothly on my lips. I really love Thalia and Milan. Doll&Hebe are gorgeous reds, but I still have to get used to having such vibrant colors on my lips.

I love the eyeshadow colors I received from Everyday Minerals. I really needed a blue e/s in my makeup collection and it's such a beautiful color. The other e/s are brown and they are beautiful as well. They will be perfect for my neutral days.

I did this eye look last week and I thought I'd share. I wanted to experiment using my 10 items or less eyeshadow and this is what I came up with.

UDPP
Applied 10 items or less all over lid
Applied MAC's Nehru e/s on the outer crease
Applied MAC's Electric Eel on the inner lid
Then I blended like crazy



Don't mind my uncurled lashes!!!



And this last portion is going to be so off topic but I don't care. I just want to say how happy I am to be done with school. haha. I hear people complain about reading, studying, and taking tests and I'm like phewww I'm dunzo. I just feel bad for people losing sleep and being super stressed out. But all that hard work really pays off in the end so don't give up folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment