Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fiesta Island

So Jimmy and I decided to go to Fiesta Island to walk his dog Casey. I haven't seen him in awhile, the last time was probably over the summer to go to a Padres game. We just caught up on each other's lives....not too much has changed except a couple little things. Anyways it was super cold at Fiesta Island! My fingers felt like ice but it was worth it. It was nice being outdoors and watching Casey and the other dogs socializing with each other and chasing birds. She's one crazy dog!

After that I went home and then had to pick up Sheena from Bubba's apartment. We had been craving some sort of chocolate pie and we knew that Marie Callender's was having a sale on their pies so we decided to pick one up. Then my mother calls saying she wants us to buy her some cough drops so we went to Rite Aid. We decided to get some In N Out while we were in the area because I was really hungry. 

Finally got home and ate my dinner and got to watching some things I had recorded on my DVR. I just finished watching tonight's episode of LOST and it was pretty good. The beginning of this season was kind of a whirl wind just because there was just so much going on, but now it's all starting to fit in. I can't wait to learn more about that damn island! Like what the heck is that monster? I need answers people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment