Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Urban Decay Primer Potion









Okay ladies if you own or plan to own the Urban Decay Primer Potion, I suggest you read this. The primer potion is an eye primer that you put on your eye lid prior to applying eyeshadows and any type of eye makeup so it stays put. It prevents your eyeshadow from creasing, smudging, and fading. I highly suggest this to every lady out there. It's a staple! I know I can't live without it because I have SUPER oily lids. 

Don't be fooled though. The product's packaging is beautiful, but you may be throwing away money if you think the bottle is empty. The con about this product is that the shape of the bottle is not straight, there are curves to it. The wand applicator is not smart enough to get into those curves. This means that you are only getting 1/3 of the product. The other 2/3? Well let's say you can't retrieve it unless you open the sucker up. There are plenty of blogs and youtube videos that demonstrate how to do this. But since you're here, I'll let you in on how I did it. I've had this bottle for a really long time now, but I thought that I had run out. Good thing I googled it and read on forums that there is a way to get the rest of the product out. Here are the pics. 



What you want to do 1st is get a serrated knife and cut it at the widest part of the bottle.



 


Look at all that product! 


Then all you have to do is scrape everything out with something small. I used a little spoonula.


 

The last thing you want to do is place the product you just scooped out, into a container. I just used my empty everyday minerals sample jars and placed them into a ziploc so it wouldn't dry out.



No comments:

Post a Comment