Monday, February 2, 2009

Working out is hard work

just got home from bubba's gym and i'm so tired! i haven't worked out hard like that in like one and a half years. i'm tired but i like the feeling afterwards, it's so rewarding. i think we were in the gym for like a good 40 minutes. i just used the elliptical machine, the bicycle, and then lifted some weights. anyways, hopefully i'll be able to work out a few times a week since i have a free gym to go to. 

I'm waiting for a few things to come in the mail this week. First is a package from Cherry Culture containing 4 NYX lipsticks. The second package contains some eye brushes and oil blotters from E.L.F. And last but not least is my prize for entering this Everyday Minerals contest. The cool thing is that everyone that submitted a look on the website gets 3 sample size eye shadows of their choice. My obsession for makeup is getting scary! I need to watch the amount of things I buy when I finally get those paychecks! I'll probably post pics when I get my items. Bye!

1 comment: