Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mom pants

You know what I hate shopping for? Work clothes. I always have the hardest time because I'm picky as hell. My mom and I went to the mall last night to start picking out some work pants and blouses. Started our adventure at JC Penney and I must have tried like 6 pants in the women's department with no luck. The pant legs were huge, and I had no ass in them. I also tried like 2 pairs that my mom picked out but they were horrible. They were so high waisted, I was wearing "mom" pants. hahaha. Then my mom kept insisting we look in the Junior's section of work clothes and tried on two pants and they were perfect! I actually had legs and a booty hahaha. Then we went to New York and Company but I didn't end up liking anything so we headed to Forever 21 to look for some blouses. Didn't see anything until I walked near the fitting room. Lo and behold there was a cute blouse and what made it even better was the price. $7.80! You can not go wrong with that. That was all I bought and that was my Friday. 

As for today, I think I'm going to church and then hang out with Kacy to catch up. I haven't seen her for a couple years so it's about time for a reunion. I think we're going to have dinner at her house or at a restaurant somewhere.

I'm back for a quick update. Guess what I got in the mail today? A jury summons! Uggh it's bad timing because of this new job, but I'm gonna go as early as I can just in case I get chosen or dismissed all together. 

When I was getting ready for church, we got a call from my aunt saying that my godmother had passed away this afternoon. It's sad but I know she lived a good life and I'm glad I got to see her before she passed away. Rest In Peace Ninang Pat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment