Sunday, January 18, 2009

sticking to what i know

I want to say that 2009 hasn't started off as the best. I hope it gets better from here. As much as I want to be a social butterfly, I know that I have to keep it in moderation. I know where I feel comfortable hanging out at and also the places where I know I do not belong. I don't work well in big group situations so after last night, I'm definitely just going to lay low and stick with what I'm comfortable with. That sounds almost like I'm limiting myself, but you know what, I'm happy with several great friends that i trust rather than like 20 so so friends.

 I haven't had the greatest week and I'm going to put the blame on my damn hormones. I've been irregular ever since this summer so I'm sure I'm like a ticking time bomb at the moment, and trust me, it's better that I'm on my own. You probably wouldn't want to hang out with grouchy old me.


















On a happier note, football has been an obsession lately. I usually watch several games throughout a season, but I've been watching like almost all the playoff games. Since the Chargers weren't able to defeat the Steelers, I've been on a lookout for a team to root for in the Superbowl and after last weekend's game, it looks like it's going to be the Arizona Cardinals. Most of us somehow root for the underdogs and the Cardinals have been playing great! Also, the Superbowl is pretty much East vs. West, so I gotta root for the team in the West Coast.



1 comment:

  1. am i included in those "several great friends?" hahahha!

    ReplyDelete