Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Change



it's been a great week so far. the most important thing is that i got a call yesterday about an interview for next monday. hooray! i'm crossing my fingers that this one is going to work out. that is really helping bring up my mood this week. and lately, it seems like i'm talking to a lot of people from my past. i actually like it because it reminds me of the simple times in life when i was younger. my middle school days were like the best, i felt like they were my carefree days. i felt like a butterfly! i don't know if you guys know what i'm talking about, but i hope you do! 


And today was the inauguration of Obama and the news coverage was pretty early so I pretty much missed his speech. I did wake up around 9:30ish so I just turned it on to CNN and watched whatever they were covering. I just saw George and Laura Bush get into the helicopter and then Obama signing the nomination papers. The inauguration is recorded on my DVR so i'll either watch the recording or tune into CNN later tonight for a replay. I can't believe he's finally in office! I know a lot of us have been waiting for this day and it's pretty exciting knowing that change is coming. I just hope he will do what he has promised, and obviously it may not happen right away, but I would love to see him and his cabinet progressively work toward those things. 

I will have to continue this later because I'm headed off to church!

I'm BACK! I guess I'll just end this post with my Elle Numerology. It's like a horoscope, but it uses the power of numbers to predict significant life cycles. I thought mine sounded pretty convincing. 

Enough dullness! Your desire for inspiration has never felt stronger, and this month you're willing to travel to find it. (But if your checkbook is unwilling, a trip to a salon, art museum, or library will do, too.) As for amour, it's fun to be whisked away by vampire romances, but shouldn't you be stepping outside your house or apartment to start a love story of your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment