Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LOST

I can not wait until the Lost premiere tonight, I've been waiting for it for so long. I actually never watched it on cable.  I got hooked after my sis put it on her Netflix and it is so addicting. We just kept putting disc after disc on Netflix, but then we had to cancel the subscription. I think we got through the first season and maybe a couple episodes of the 2nd season. Then last year we figured out that abc.com had all the episodes for online viewing. Our jaws dropped and we were watching like 3 to 4 episodes a day to catch up. I never thought I would love the show as much as I do, but I like weird sci-fi things now-a-days! It's a weird show and if you were to ask me to explain it to you, I probably would tell you to watch it instead. Well, I have to wait 7 more hours so as for now I leave you a little clip of what's to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment