Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Bucket List

it's pretty late right now but i can't sleep. i didn't do much except see my cute nieces for a couple of minutes and then take my mom to the doctor's office. i was supposed to go grab dinner with my friend tonight but i guess we're doing it tomorrow night instead, maybe? anyway i just finished watching The Bucket List and it was a sad movie. It was about these two men--Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman, both from different walks of life that were brought together by their cancer. They were both given how much time they had left in their lives and decided to write a bucket list of things to do before they died. It was such a sad story, and it's one of those stories that makes you think of your own life and makes you think if you have had a joyous life. It definitely reminds me to not worry about the little things and just enjoy life. Do the little things really matter in the end? Since I'm talking about the bucket list, I think it's appropriate to list some things I want to do.

-Zip line through the forest
-Visit Machu Picchu
-Visit Chichen Itza
-Visit the Frida Kahlo Museum in Mexico City--She's probably my favorite artist of all time
**I know a lot of these things are in Latin America, but after taking like 5 years of Spanish, I have learned alot about their cultures and am so fascinated by it!**
-Float in the Dead Sea
-See the Northern Lights

1 comment:

  1. That's a super good movie, i liked the ending, one of the very few movies with a good ending. haha

    ReplyDelete