Sunday, January 25, 2009

prepping

so tomorrow morning i have an interview and i'm getting a bit nervous. i just called my friend totran for a few tips since she works at the company and told me not to worry too much. i usually get pretty nervous but i'm trying not to get my nerves get me too much because i know i'll do fine. i prepped for it for almost 2 hours so i think i'll be able to get a good night's sleep. haha i remember my L.A. interview and I wasn't able to sleep at all because all i did was toss and turn. blah! i honestly hope i land this job because it would be great experience for me.

anyway this weekend was pretty good. i went to my niece's 1st birthday party on Saturday and she is so big and chubby now. i love chubby cheeks!!! Then I had dinner with my friend Matt at this sushi place by my house. It was nice because we just caught up after like 4-5 years of not seeing each other. Then we hung out at Barnes n Noble for a couple hours before he had to pick up his sister. And today we went grocery shopping and we bought so much stuff! Just thinking about hauling all those bags into my house makes me tired!

I'm going to get ready for bed and watch t.v. so i can get some sleep. It would be a miracle if I fall asleep before 11 because I usually go to bed around 1 or 2. well, wish me luck for my interview tomorrow! Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment