Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hummus

YAY! I just had a delicious lunch and i'm feeling good. Me and Sheena went around to do a couple of errands and then went to this market to pick up some pita bread and hummus. My stomach was growling so much last night and all I was thinking about was hummus and sushi because I haven't had it in awhile. So of course I picked up the former. I made a little salad (sliced tomatoes, onions, olive oil, and white wine vinegar) to eat with it and the rest is history. My tummy is happy :) 


Oh, and to add something about beauty products, I wanted to share with you about the
 Philosophy Warm by the Fire gift set I received from my cousin this past Xmas. It was only a limited edition set so I don't think it's available anymore, but at least I can share my experience of using it. Isn't the packaging adorable?  So it comes with the Double Rich Hot Chocolate shampoo/bath gel, Marshmallow Cream lotion, and S'mores lip gloss. And these are my first Philosophy products so I didn't really know if it they were really going to smell/taste like their names but they really do.  The shampoo really smells like rich chocolate, the lotion really smells like melted marshmallows, and the lipgloss smells&tastes just like smores. All I know is that I'm going to be one sad girl when these products run out. Hopefully these scents/flavors will be out again this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment