Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blessed

I wanted to share with you all my fantastic day. Well I'm going to cut to the chase and say I HAVE A JOB! hahaha i received a call from the company telling me I'm pretty much hired, with the exception that they have to talk to their President. He says it shouldn't be a big problem so I'm going to hear from them next week or so. I feel like all this weight has been lifted from my shoulders! I'm one happy girl and this could not have come at a better time. It's a new year and it's time for me to make something of myself. Goodbye couch potato days and Hello hard working Sharyn! I'm super excited. 

That was part of my great day. The beginning of it all was waking up from a great night of sleep. Like I said in my previous post, I did not get much sleep because of my nervousness. So of course that night after the interview, I slept like  a baby. Woke up to the smell of pancakes which Sheena made for breakfast. Then we spontaneously decided to go to the Carlsbad Outlet to check out this makeup store that sells lots of high end makeup such as MAÇ, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, etc. at a lower price. I couldn't believe that I had never gone into this store since I go to that outlet alot, but now I know. I'm never going to spend full price on MAC makeup again. After that we went to North County Mall because we wanted to check out another store and see if they sold this specific brand of makeup and they did. We left empty handed, but that was our intention. We don't necessarily have  that kind of money lying around right now. After that we went to my aunt's house because she was having a little dinner get together for my cousin's birthday. Well that's my update for today. 

Awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment